In order to attract and retain the best people, Insero offers our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. We respond to your growing needs with a variety of offerings and programs to help manage life’s little turns.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Outstanding Paid Time Off Program (4-5 Weeks based on level)
- PTO carryover allowed, no max limit
- 16 Paid Holidays
- Hybrid/Work From Home Program
- Flex/Variable Work Arrangements
- Recognition App
- Spot Bonus Program
Spot Bonus ProgramThe Firm’s vision, growth strategy, and goals all rely on one key element, our people. Insero values our team member’s accomplishments and we recognize people for superior performance, innovation and added level of commitment to our firm through enhancing client experience, talent experience and/or firm profitability. Anyone can make nominations for the four different award levels, Advisors/Staff/Managers/Partners,etc.Here are the different award levels with examples for each:
- Achieve: (Gift Card Award) Demonstrated great teamwork, collaboration, inspiration or achievement worthy of a formal “thank you.”
- Succeed: (Spot Bonus $200 Award) Demonstrated commitment or loyalty to an action, key deliverable or project that made a difference in the outcome.
- Exceed: (Spot Bonus $300-$400 Award) Demonstrated desire and a “can do” attitude for positive actions/changes to a project or team that improved the outcome.
- Excel: (Spot Bonus $500+ Award) Demonstrated unparalleled contribution to the company by imagining new opportunities and providing solutions with truly exceptional value for the firm as part of a long-term project, initiative or business development growth.
- Travel Incentive Bonus Program
- Service Awards
- Recruiting and Referral Bonuses
Recruiting and Referral BonusesInsero wants to encourage team members to refer potentially qualified candidates for positions at the firm or for client jobs that we are engaged to work on. We value team member input; and want to reward when referrals are hired. Firm recruiting bonus: $500-$5,000, based on experience level. Client recruiting bonus: $750-$1,000, based on experience level.
- Management Bonus Program
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- New Recruit Mentor Program
Mentor ProgramThe New Recruit Mentor Program is designed to help the new hire become assimilated in our culture. An Insero employee will reach out and meet with the new hire prior to their start date. The Mentor is there to lay out what their first day, week and year will look like as well as answer any questions the new hire may have! We want to help as much as we can to make the transition from college to career as smooth as possible. Once the new hire starts, they will later be assigned an Advisor.
- Advisor Program
Advisor ProgramThe Advisor is vital to the personal and professional growth of the Advisee. An Advisor serves as a coach to the Advisee and assists with their development here at Insero. The Advisor solicits and provides feedback and tips on an ongoing basis. Short term goals and a formal individual development plan are created by the Advisee with the help of their Advisor. The Advisor acts as a role model and trusted coach for the Advisee to look up to.
- Innovation Committee
- Leadership Development Programs
- Discounts on Becker and Wiley CPA Review Programs
- Full Reimbursement and Time Off for CPA Exam/License
- CPA Exam Bonus up to $3,000
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Undergraduate and Graduate Level Courses
- Structured CPE Program
- Easy Access to Senior Managers and Partners
- Department Outings, Team Meetings, Holiday and Busy Season Celebrations
- PTO Donation Program
- Outreach Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Community Volunteering Opportunities (including time to volunteer during the work day)
- Charity of the Month Program
- Annual Wellness Initiatives
- Healthy Snacks in the Office (including fresh fruit, trail mix, etc.)
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Options
- Medical Opt-Out Dollar Allowance, equates to $4,000 annually (Given to team members who have other coverage)
- Firm Sponsored Recreational Teams (softball, volleyball, etc.)
- Wellness Committee
Wellness CommitteeInsero’s Wellness Committee’s purpose is to help guide the firm in making healthier decisions in the workplace and at home. We coordinate various events and activities throughout the year to get employees aware and involved. The activities are focused on our four initiatives: Stress Management, Healthy Eating & Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Education.
- Wellness Dollars Program
- Enhanced Employee Assistance Program
- RBJ Workplace Wellness Award
- “Dress for the Day” Philosophy (gives you flexibility in what you wear, including jeans)
- 100% Employer Paid Parking
- Break Rooms and Collaboration Rooms
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (With Firm Contributions)
- Life Insurance
Insero & Co. CPAs is an equal opportunity employer.