Even the most sophisticated companies often lack the resources of a dedicated and fully staffed internal tax department. Whether you’re doing business locally, across multiple states, or globally, the rules governing your tax liability can be overwhelming. It makes sense to have an expert on your side to help you stay compliant and ahead of any changes.
Insero has experience unique to a firm our size. If you’re looking for an alternative to the fee structure of a large firm without sacrificing expertise, look to us. We have experience providing mainline attest and tax compliance services that rival any firm. In addition, we can provide non-attest clients with on-site temporary staffing, technical accounting and research answers, provision assistance and enterprise risk management solutions. Whether you’re looking for a quick project or a longer-term solution our agility enables us to meet your needs quickly and efficiently.
Our firm is a member of the Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). Because we take a very serious approach to quality, our peer review is an unqualified opinion with no letter of comments and our PCAOB report also has no findings. Our peer review and PCAOB results can be linked to the experience and expertise of the professionals in our SEC Services Team. A team that was formed with partners and managers, formerly from national firms, who are able to bring their knowledge gained on a wide range of public companies to each middle market and emerging-growth client we serve. Whether a recurring audit, debt or equity offering in a private placement or 1933 Act filing, Sarbanes-Oxley/404 project, or helping senior management of a non-attest client to resolve a technical accounting matter, our team will exceed your expectations.
You can count on the following from our team:
- Local expertise and local decision making power so your filings are not unnecessarily held up by outside technical review partners.
- SEC experience to minimize your risk.
- The depth to cover required partner rotation and concurring and advisory partner assignments so you are assured of continued compliance.
- Upfront discussions with management and the Audit Committee to maintain transparency and help you to avoid last minute issues.
- We will discuss all issues openly, candidly, and in a timely manner – and because we are local, meeting will be face to face to minimize miscommunication and ensure clarity.
- We will continue to meet with you throughout the year to avoid surprises.
We will focus on the management letter process, including proactively identifying matters of interest to your management and
- Audit Committee offering solutions to your challenges.
- We will provide you with real-time and up-to-date advance notice of current accounting and SEC developments to help you efficiently implement relevant changes with minimal disruption.
Click below to learn how we can help you: