Technical Accounting and Research
Accounting for transactions properly is critically important to your business and your shareholders. The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and other regulatory bodies are issuing accounting pronouncements, standards, and guidance at an unprecedented level. Finance professionals are faced with the challenge of understanding, interpreting, and applying this guidance to their business transactions. Combine this with the fact that today's regulatory environment limits the guidance that your company's external auditor will provide, and it is understandable why finance departments struggle to keep up.
Why choose Insero?
The professionals at Insero have the knowledge and experience to assist you. Our team has Big 4 experience and can help you through the most technical issues. We have assisted large multi-national publicly traded companies as well as small privately held entities. We will work with you to understand the accounting issue, perform all necessary research and explain the accounting guidance in plain English. In addition, we will prepare all required memorandum and journal entries.
Some of the areas where we can assist include:
To learn more about how to experience a better service model, contact us today.
Client Service Team
- Michael L. GiessPartner - Rochester, NY
- Patrick S. JordanPartner - Ithaca, NY
- Vincent A. LeoPartner - Rochester, NY
- Michael D. MarafiotiPartner - Rochester, NY
- Jennifer R. MartlewPartner - Rochester, NY
- Timothy M. McLaughlinPartner - Rochester, NY
- Duane R. ShoenPartner - Ithaca, NY
- D. Leslie SpurginPartner - Ithaca, NY